|Wedron Silica High Purity Silica|
Wedron Silica’s high-purity silica is from the St. Peters Sand deposit. These high-purity round and sub-round grain sands are ideal for all types of foundries. The grain shape and high-purity silica content results in low binder percentages for cores and molds.
Features & Benefits
• 99.9% SiO2 purity for high refractories
• 3,125oF Fusion Point is ideal for steel castings
• High density molds and cores for burn-in resistance
• 4-screen distribution available for higher density molds and cores
• State of the art blending ensures a consistent silica grade